Powys County Council Social Services, Newtown Office
- Address: The Park, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PL
- Tel:01597 827666
- Opening times:
Map for Powys County Council Social Services, Newtown Office
Provides services for people with sight loss including registration and rehabilitation for people living in the Newtown area of Powys.
- Community Care assessments available from local teams
- specialist assessment available by Rehabilitation Officers
- information available on local and national resources
- support groups set up in most areas
- some provision of equipment available.
- Local authority social care
- Support groups
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
3 user reviews
15 January 2015
Very poor social services members of staff at times very unprofessional and don't do a thorough job i wouldn't even give a star rating, very poor indeed
3 July 2016
These people are very horrible, they make horrible rules for you e.g. making sure you have your electronics out of your room. They say they are there to help you but are they? [review edited to meet content guidelines]
30 May 2017
I'm under your care and the support I get from my worker is disgusting. I have had no money for 2 months and I keep calling him, but he doesn't reply. I need a new worker.
This organisation was verified on 26 April 2017