Cornwall Council Sensory Team
- Address: County Hall, Treyew Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3AY
- Tel:0300 1234 131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Cornwall Council Sensory Team
Sensory Team offer:
- Advice, information and signposting to other services
- Needs assessments and carer’s assessments
- Daily living equipment
- Home adaptations
- Personal budgets, depending on your level of need and financial circumstances
- People with sight problems
If you have significant sight loss in both eyes that can’t be corrected with surgery or glasses, they can provide:
- Training in independence skills to help with daily living, moving around and communicating.
- Registration with the Council, following certification of your visual impairment. This may entitle you to some concessions, such as help with NHS costs and public transport. It can also help you with welfare benefits claims.
- If your sight loss is less severe, we can give you advice about support available from other organisations.
- Local authority social care
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Learning braille
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 11 December 2015