East Ayrshire Sensory Impairment Service, Kilmarnock office
- Address: The Johnnie Walker Bond, 15 Strand Street, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA1 1HU
- Tel:01563 554 200
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
- Monday 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 9am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 4pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Map for East Ayrshire Sensory Impairment Service, Kilmarnock office
Provides specialist social care - including registration and rehabilitation - to blind and partially sighted people in East Ayrshire. Contact with the service is through local social services offices, the number shown above is for people living in the Kilmarnock area.
- Provision of specialist equipment to help maintain your independence.
- Information and advice on all aspects of visual impairment including referral to external agencies.
- Information on Wellfare benefits
- Training in areas such as communication; independent living; orientation and mobility.
- Local authority social care
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 13 June 2016