Elmbridge Borough Council Social Care Teams
- Address: Civic Centre, High Street, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9SD
- Tel:01372 377 701
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Elmbridge Borough Council Social Care Teams
Social care services to blind and partially sighted people are provided by Surrey County Council through Sight for Surrey (whose telephone number and email is above).
Sight for Surrey help anyone whose eyesight has become a cause for concern, whether they are registered with a sight impairment or not, to help them lead full and independent lives.
- qualified social workers who can work alongside you, your family or your carer
- strong team of volunteers who befriend and support our members
- specialist technology training at all levels
- present at hospital eye clinics to advise and support you if you are newly-diagnosed with eye disease.
- innovative projects including children’s recreational trips and an Employment Club which provides mentoring to people with a vision impairment in the workplace or who are seeking employment
Please note that Sight for Surrey also delivers services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing for Surrey Council.
- Local authority social care
- Hospital information
- Emotional support
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Deafblind Communicator Guide
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 20 June 2016