Forth Valley Sensory Centre (FVSC)
- Address: Redbrae Road, Camelon, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK1 4DD
- Tel:01324 590 888
- Minicom:01324 590 888
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
- Monday 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 9am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 5pm
Map for Forth Valley Sensory Centre (FVSC)
The Centre is owned and run by Forth Valley Sensory Centre Trust which is a new and innovative company set up by a partnership of organisations who have outstanding skills and experience in delivering quality services to people with sensory impairment.
Partners: Falkirk Council, RNIB, NHS Forth Valley, Stirling Council and Action on Hearing Loss.
Key partners in the Centre are the potential service users.
Forth Valley Sensory Centre provides
- advice and information
- equipment display area, assessment for environmental aids and equipment, rehabilitation and other services
- physical disability nursing advisory service
- training and development for clients, their families, their carers and related service providers
- after school groups for children with sensory impairment
- a place to socialise
- volunteer opportunities
- improvement in multi-agency assessment.
- Benefits advice
- Local authority social care
- Social functions
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Learning braille
- Assistive technology training
- Braille transcription
2 user reviews
24 July 2014
Good site but would like to have been able to access more details on the social side and perhaps access to visual aids
19 March 2015
Excellent service- very practical - and with tremendous courtesy.
This organisation was verified on 14 September 2015