London Borough of Camden Sensory Needs Service
- Address: 7th Floor, 5 Pancras Square, c/o Judd Street, London, WC1H 9JE
- Tel:020 7974 4000
- Fax:020 7974 5822
Map for London Borough of Camden Sensory Needs Service
Call 020 7974 4000 (option 1).
Provides specialist social services to blind and partially sighted adults in the London Borough of Camden. Activities include:
- Duty service for visually impaired people Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30am to 1pm.
- assessments and a range of services for people with impaired vision or hearing, including deaf sign language users.
- specialist workers with deaf, hard of hearing, blind and partially sighted people work with individuals to maximise independence in the community.
- advice and training, provision and installation of special equipment, home adaptations, rehabilitation and care management services.
- access point for Camden and Islington Low Vision Centre at RNIB, offering integrated specialist health and social care for visually impaired people.
- close links with deaf advice and information service at DISC, offering benefits and other help to deaf people in Camden.
- referrals to other specialist organisations and services.
- Local authority social care
- Low vision services
- Low vision aids
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 16 February 2016