Somerset County Council Social Services
- Address: County Hall, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 4DY
- Tel:0300 123 2224
- Fax:01823 321 380
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
- Monday 8am - 6pm
- Tuesday 8am - 6pm
- Wednesday 8am - 6pm
- Thursday 8am - 6pm
- Friday 8am - 6pm
- Saturday 9am - 4pm
Map for Somerset County Council Social Services
We provide a full range of personal social services to people with visual impairments in Somerset, including:
- assessment of both registered and non-registered visually impaired people
- provision of equipment
- provision of support, information and advice
- rehabilitation service, including training in mobility, independent living skills and communication skills
- referral to other County Council services when appropriate, such as home care, day services.
Specialist social work staff are based in local offices, alongside other staff working with people with physical and sensory disabilities.
We also run an information desk at Taunton and Somerset Hospital.
A collection of information sheets about living with sight loss are available through the website.
- Local authority social care
- Hospital information
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 19 March 2015