Waltham Forest Sensory Impairment Team
- Address: Willow House, 869 Forest Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 4UH
- Tel:020 8496 3000
Map for Waltham Forest Sensory Impairment Team
Provides services for people with sight loss living in the London borough of Waltham Forest.
- rehabilitation: mobility training, daily living skills
- following assessment, equipment identified that will assist you with daily living tasks
- training in communication skills
- information about other local, regional and national services, signposting to other relevant services
- referrals can be made for dual sensory loss assessments.
The number above is for the access team and can be used by existing clients and for new referrals.
Services for children are provided by the Disabled Children's Social Work Team.
Was previously known as Waltham Forest Sensory Resource Team.
- Local authority social care
- Health and social care
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Learning braille
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 3 March 2016