West Dunbartonshire Council Sensory Impairment Team
- Address: 6-14 Bridge Street, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, G82 1NT
- Tel:01389 737020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times:
- Monday 8.45am - 4.45pm
- Tuesday 8.45am - 4.45pm
- Wednesday 8.45am - 4.45pm
- Thursday 8.45am - 4.45pm
- Friday 8.45am - 3.55pm
Map for West Dunbartonshire Council Sensory Impairment Team
The service is available to anyone in the West Dunbartonshire area who is Blind or partially sighted or who is Deaf, deafblind or hard of hearing, including their families.
The team is made up of a rehabilitation officer, 2 social workers and a resource worker who specialise in carrying out assessments and identifying areas of difficulty for you.
They will assess you and provide appropriate equipment to assist you with daily living. Training is included.
The team work to:
- Develop your independent living skills.
- Provide mobility training to increase/develop safe and independent movement both indoors and out.
- Give you and your carers advice and support.
- Provide information on other useful organisations.
- Local authority social care
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 18 April 2016