Optalis Sensory Needs Service
- Address: Civic Offices - 1st Floor, Shute End, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 1BN
- Tel:0118 974 6896
- Fax:0118 908 8190
- Minicom:0118 908 8201
- Email: email@example.com
The Visual Impairment Team (VIT) provides services for people who are blind or partially sighted for residents of Wokingham Borough.
A number of specialists with knowledge of visual problems work within the team. When you contact them, a Duty Officer or Rehabilitation Worker will discuss your situation with you and try to offer advice, guidance and assistance from the range of resources on offer in your area.
Their services are available to people of any age providing they have a significant and professionally diagnosed visual impairment. Advice and information is also available to carers.
Visual Impairment team offer:
- Advice, training and equipment
- Independent living skills, orientation and mobility
- Referrals to other services such as Occupational Therapists
- Advice on accessing personal budgets
- A Communicator Guide Service
- Local authority social care
- Health and social care
- Tactile products
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 4 November 2015