Blind Children UK
- Address: Hillfields, Reading Road, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG
- Tel:0800 781 1444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports families, children and young people with vision impairment, through five key services, from birth, early diagnosis, through the transition stages to adulthood.
- Family support, early intervention: advises and supports families and professionals, on issues relating to the child’s visual impairment, provides emotional support and information, particularly at the point of early diagnosis and through the developmental stages. Also helps develop parent-led groups and support existing groups.
- Education advice and support: supports parents through the education and Statementing process to enable children to access appropriate education provision, acting as advocate if necessary.
- ICT support and advice: up-to-date technology information, supporting the child’s access to appropriate equipment at home.
- CustomEyes provides a wide range of large print books - charges apply.
- Days out and activities for families and children.
- Educational support
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 29 May 2015