- Address: PO Box 1870, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 9AD
- Tel:0300 3030 111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times:
- Monday 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5pm
- Thursday 9am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 5pm
The Macular Society is the national charity for anyone affected by central vision loss. With over 22,000 members we are the largest membership group in the sight loss sector and the voice of people with macular conditions. We provide free information and support to improve lives and ensure no one has to face macular disease alone. There are around 300 Macular Society support groups around the UK and beyond. We fund research so that one day we can overcome macular disease.
Membership costs £18 per year for UK members and £30 per year for non-UK members. A 6 month free trial is also available.
As a member you will receive:
- Sideview - our quarterly magazine, which will keep you up-to-date with the latest about treatments for macular conditions and clinical research.
- Digest - our annual roundup of research into macular conditions provides members with an understanding of the breadth and depth of projects in progress.
- Support groups
- Telephone befriending service
- Emotional support
- Eye health advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 28 November 2016