- Address: Lantern House, 102 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UB
- Tel:020 7403 6184
- Fax:020 7234 0708
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times:
- Monday 10am - 4pm
- Tuesday 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday 10am - 4pm
- Thursday 10am - 4pm
- Friday 10am - 4pm
Map for BlindAid
BlindAid works to improve the social welfare of blind and partially sighted people living in inner London. Offers:
- a home visiting service for social contact, help with reading letters, local news, benefits advice, contacting statutory services.
- telephone support service
- agent for the British Wireless for the Blind Fund (free radio/audio equipment loan)
- small grants for domestic equipment, computer equipment, and text magnification equipment
- a home-visiting benefits advice service for service users.
Covers the following London boroughs: Camden, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster, City of London.
Free classes in IT, arts and crafts, cooking and healthy eating, dance, exercise and relaxation living in Southwark, Lambeth,
Lewisham, Kensington and Chelsea, Hammersmith and Fulham and Westminster. Please call Clarissa Ferguson 07735091244 for more details.
- Benefits advice
- Grants and funding
- Hospital information
- Loan equipment
- Telephone befriending service
- Home visiting
- Emotional support
- Community advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 1 December 2015