Braille Chess Association (BCA)
Please contact by phone or email if possible.
The Braille Chess Association:
- promotes and supports the playing of chess by blind and partially sighted people
- organizes over-the-board, postal and email tournaments for players of all strengths
- library of chess material material in accessible formats
- advice on chess computers and software
- youth development programme
- welcomes sighted supporters as associate members.
Membership, £7; Five year membership £20; Life Membership, £50; visually impaired UK residents under the age of 25, free.
- Tactile products
- Audio products
- Other sports
- Library services
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 26 May 2015