The College of Occupational Therapists Special Section - Independent Practice (COTSS-IP)
- Address: College of Occupational Therapists, 106-114 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
- Tel:0845 129 7699
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for The College of Occupational Therapists Special Section - Independent Practice (COTSS-IP)
Specialist section of the College of Occupational Therapists (OTs). Can provide details of local OTs in private practice, who can give advice, assessments or treatment. Advice and assessment includes such areas as equipment for disability and adaptations in the home.
Website includes a searchable online directory of OTs in independent practice.
COTSS-IP is a member-led organisation dedicated to:
- Supporting occupational therapists working within the independent and private sector
- Facilitating the exchange of information and advice between members
- Promoting high standards of occupational therapy practice within the independent and private sector
- Promoting the work of its members
- Providing information for members of the public or employing bodies wishing to find an independent/private occupational therapist
- Informing the development of the occupational therapy profession
- Raising the profile of Occupational Therapy.
- Business advice
- Community advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 29 July 2015