Dogs for Good (for the disabled)
- Address: The Frances Hay Centre, Blacklocks Hill, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 2BS
- Tel:01295 252 600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dogs for Good is a charity that provides trained dogs to help out in daily life. This does not include guiding though.
The trained dogs are for three groups of people:
- adults with physical disabilities (to help with practical tasks such as opening and closing doors)
- children with physical disabilities (to help with practical tasks and daily physiotherapy routines)
- families with a child with autism (to help provide a calming focus for the child).
The charity also provides dogs for the community including schools and adults with autism.
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 2 December 2015