Elkington House Care Home
- Address: 9 Imperial Avenue, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, SS0 8NE
- Tel:01702 348 200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Elkington House Care Home
Elkington House Care Home has room for 25 residents and offer a high level of personal care, have a good level of staffing to help care for and are sensitive to the needs of their residents. The home now also offers short-stays for temporary residents and respite care.
- senior Care staff are on duty 24 hours a day
- each resident has a member of the care staff personally responsible for their care
- two lifts with brailled controls
- lounge, day room and garden lounge
- ramp to large garden with guide rails
- single and double rooms, many with en-suite facilities
- two double rooms for couples (also available when only one person has sight loss)
- special diets catered for
- unrestricted visiting
- social and club activities
Supported by Southend Blind Welfare Organisation.
- Supported housing
- Respite care
3 user reviews
24 January 2013
Caring staff, especially the manager, airy rooms (very high ceilings), activities and good food
6 April 2017
An excellent care home.
16 May 2017
Excellent staff and really caring. My father-in-law moved in for respite care but as everything was good for him he did not want to go back to his own house. He said the food was very tasty and was it cooked on the premises. There is a lovely back garden to sit in and parking space in front for visitors. As well as a spacious dining area there is a Lounge to where we took his favourite chair from his house. Entertainment is arranged and social games and quizzes are held regularly. They could not have done any more for him.
This organisation was verified on 15 May 2017