Herefordshire Vision Links
- Address: 36 Widemarsh Street, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 9EP
- Tel:01432 35 22 97
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times:
- Tuesday 10.30am - 2.30pm
- Thursday 10.30am - 2.30pm
- Friday 10.30am - 2.30pm
These are the opening hours for the Resource Centre
Map for Herefordshire Vision Links
The charity works to promote the welfare of blind and partially sighted people living in the county of Herefordshire.
- resource centre stocking useful aids and equipment
- home visiting service
- hospital information service
- five blind clubs with talks and trips
- agents for British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- newsletter three times a year, large print and tape.
- run Talking Book service on behalf of Social Services.
We are always happy to offer information and advice and carry a large range of equipment to aid daily living, and have information leaflets, tapes, etc.
Previously known as Herefordshire Association for the Blind.
- Low vision aids
- Loan equipment
- Clubs and classes
- Trips and outings
- Home visiting
- Community advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 2 March 2016