Mendip Community Transport
- Address: MCT House, Unit 10a, Quarry Way Business Park, Waterlip, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 4RN
- Tel:01749 880 613
- Fax:01749 880 666
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
- Monday 9am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday 9am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 9am to 4.30pm
- Thursday 9am to 4.30pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Map for Mendip Community Transport
Provides accessible transport services under contract from Somerset County Council. These are door-to-door services for individuals who cannot use public transport:
1. Mendip Slinky has two mini buses. One covers East of the Mendips and one the West. Call 01749 880482 to book
2. Sedgemoor Slinky has two mini buses, one covers the North of Sedgemoor and the other the South. Call 01749 880948 to book.
3. Hospital Car Service has 80 volunteer drivers in the Mendip area and 12 volunteer drivers in the Sedgemoor area who all use their own cars to provide transport and are paid a mileage allowance by MCT. Call 01749 880613 to book.
4. Group transport also available for community groups. Call 01749 880613 for a quote.
Services operate at different times, call for more details.
- Trips and outings
- Shopping assistance
- Community transport
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 13 July 2016