Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Address: 162 City Road, London, EC1V 2PD
- Tel:020 7566 2345
- Opening times:
- Monday 9am - 4.30pm
- Tuesday 9am - 4.30pm
- Wednesday 9am - 4.30pm
- Thursday 9am - 4.30pm
- Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Map for Moorfields Eye Hospital
Moorfields is a specialist, post-graduate teaching eye hospital with three major roles: patient care, research and teaching. As well as playing a major role in the provision of patient services in the Thames regions, the hospital is a national tertiary referral centre, receiving patients from almost every Health Authority in Britain.
- Patients at Moorfields and their relatives can speak to a trained counsellor about any emotional issues that come about from their sight loss or sight loss in a loved one. Call 020 7566 2385 between 9am to 5pm, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Moorfields operates a 24-hour Accident and Emergency department. Call 020 7253 3411 for more details.
- People newly referred from their GP may call the Booking Centre for enquiries about their first appointment at Moorfields on 020 7566 2357, Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Existing patients should contact the particular clinic they are assigned to for queries about appointments.
- Benefits advice
- Employment advice
- Health and social care
- Hospital information
- Low vision services
- Emotional support
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 4 May 2015