Nailsea and District Community Transport
- Address: Unit 10 Coates Industrial Estate, Southfield Road, Nailsea, Avon, BS48 1JN
- Tel:01275 855552
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
- Monday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Tuesday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Wednesday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Please make bookings between 9.00 am and 1.00 pm.
Map for Nailsea and District Community Transport
A number of services are provided by NDCT including:
- Dial-a-ride: for passengers who find public transport difficult. It is to enable you to visit the doctor, the dentist, or a friend/relative. Bookings must be made three weeks before you wish to travel.
- Weekly shopping services: available in Backwell, Clevedon, Long Ashton, Nailsea, Portishead, Winford and the surrounding district where we pick you up from home and take you to your local shops with the return journey one-and-a-half to two hours later. Passengers who live in Backwell, Long Ashton or Winford are taken to Nailsea.
- We offer approximately 100 outings throughout the year to shopping centres, outings for lunch/afternoon teas, garden centres and a few trips further afield
You must become a member to use this service, the price of the journey will be given to you when booking. Membership is £10 a year for individuals and £20 for groups.
- Trips and outings
- Shopping assistance
- Community transport
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 20 March 2017