Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)
- Address: Walford Hall, Carey Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7JS
- Tel:0118 957 2960
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
Map for Reading Association for the Blind (RAB)
We are a voluntary organization looking after 850 registered blind or partially sighted people in the Borough of Reading.
- handicraft club
- home visiting service
- quarterly newsletter
- IT suite with introductory course available
- agent for British Wireless for the Blind
- resource centre offering a selection of low vision products.
In addition, we arrange social activities and some outings, and have a Rambling Club which goes out fortnightly. We support the Walford Hall Social Club and Socialeyes (for visually impaired people of working age), both run by blind people for themselves.
- Clubs and classes
- Trips and outings
- Other sports
- Home visiting
- Community advice
- Computer skills
- Assistive technology training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 16 March 2015