RNIB Scotland Employment and Learning Centre
- Address: 24d Milton Road East, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH15 2NJ
- Tel:0131 657 8200
- Email: email@example.com
Map for RNIB Scotland Employment and Learning Centre
RNIB Scotland's Employment and Learning Centre offers a range of client, training and consultancy services. These include advice, assessment, job retention, employee development, disability awareness training for employers and staff in tertiary education, work placement assessment and redeployment support, inclusive learning audits for education and training establishments, and audits of employment policies, procedures and practices.
- has computers equipped with screen magnification and screen reading software
- has staff or volunteers that can teach people reliant on magnification and screen reading software
- can teach blind or partially sighted people how to operate a computer using just a keyboard
- can produce course materials in an accessible format.
ICT courses detail:
- training mainly on a one-to-one tailored basis, usually funded by Access to Work, the Student Awards Agency or employers.
- Employment advice
- Business advice
- Computer skills
- Assistive technology training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 22 June 2017