St John's Guild
- Address: Ground Floor Office Suite, Sovereign House, 12-14 Warwick Street, Coventry, CV5 6ET
- Tel:024 7671 4241
- Email: email@example.com
Map for St John's Guild
St. John’s Guild seeks to offers services to reduce the loneliness and isolation of those with sight loss and to encourage independent living. The Guild supports over 20 member branches throughout England.
- promote retreats and pilgrimages to Walsingham for Guild members and others
- publishes literature in braille, large print and on audiotape
- provides spiritual and practical support to people who are blind, deaf/blind and partially sighted within the Church of England
- publishes a newsletter and magazine three times a year in large print, braille and on tape.
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 21 March 2015