Wellingborough Community Transport - Shire Community Services
- Address: 1-3 Orient Way, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 1AF
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times:
- Monday 8.30am - 4pm
- Tuesday 8.30am - 4pm
- Wednesday 8.30am - 4pm
- Thursday 8.30am - 4pm
- Friday 8.30am - 4pm
Map for Wellingborough Community Transport - Shire Community Services
Provides a range of accessible transport services for people in Wellingborough, including the Wellibus, Wellingborough care service, Kettering car service and Shopmobility:
1. Wellibus - for anyone resident in the town and borough of Wellingborough. Trips covered: shopping, clubs, societies, socialising, excursions etc. Travel is free after 9.30am if you have a concessionary bus pass. Call 01933 223636 for more details.
2. Wellingborough and Kettering car services - for anyone resident in the town and borough of Wellingborough who cannot access medical appointments due to age, infirmity or vulnerability. Call 01933 272735 for more details.
3. Shopmobility - for anyone resident in the town and borough of Wellingborough and some areas of Kettering. Aids can be hired by the hour, day or week. Long-term hire can also be arranged. Call 01933 228844 for more details.
All services require registration and costs vary for each service.
- Shopping assistance
- Community transport
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 20 September 2016