The Wilberforce Trust
- Address: Wilberforce House, 49 North Moor Road, Huntington, North Yorkshire, YO32 9QN
- Tel:01904 76 00 37
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports people in York and Yorkshire who have a visual impairment irrespective of what other disability they may have.
Services provided include:
- Supported accommodation throughout York and Tadcaster
- Rehabilitation services for people with sight loss
- A Low Vision Clinic for people with a visual impairment who are finding difficulty with everyday tasks despite having spectacles
- Visual Awareness Training for family, friends and other carers of people with a visual impairment, including Visual Awareness Training
- The Living and Learning Zone: a specialised, fully-accessible community learning and leisure facility. It also has an IT suite where a range of groups are taught various software packages and skills.
- Computer skills
- Assistive technology training
- Supported housing
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 7 December 2015