- Address: Bank House, 20 St. Edwards Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DS
- Tel:01538 381356
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Support Staffordshire
Support Staffordshire offers a Voluntary Transport Car Scheme for people who are residents of the Staffordshire Moorlands and who are not able to use public transport and have no access to private transport. The service operates from approximately 8.30am to 5pm, and is dependent on volunteer driver availability and advance booking. There is a cost, this is based on the number of miles travelled.
(1) For the Leek area, call 01538 386 888, 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday.
(2) For the Cheadle area, call 01538 750 511, 10am to noon, Monday to Friday.
(3) For the Biddulph area, call 01782 511 659, 10am to noon, Monday to Thursday.
We also operate a Volunteer Centre which matches volunteers to volunteering opportunities across the area, helping people to gain confidence, acquire new skills and make friends. Our Work Club offers support in gaining employment. We provide support and advice for charities, community groups and social enterprises about grants, funding and governance issues.
- Employment advice
- Community transport
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 28 July 2016