- Tel:07943 592 140
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
We are currently organising weekly tennis sessions every Tuesday between 3:45pm and 5:15pm at Redbridge town hall. For further information please call ActivEyes Redbridge on 07943 592 140.
Map for ActivEyes Redbridge
We are a user led organisation free to blind and partially sighted people living in the London Borough of Redbridge and the surrounding area.
Our aims are to:
- provide mutual support, friendship and reduce isolation
- organise a varied range of activities and events
- provide advice and support to blind and partially sighted people.
What we do
- Meetings: We meet on a quarterly basis to provide information of use, to agree our ongoing programme of events and to provide an opportunity for social interaction
- Activities: We arrange a variety of physical and social activities such as: tenpin bowling, tennis, walks, visits to places of interest and meals out
- Advice: We respond to enquiries from members with direct advice and support, or by signposting them to alternative organisations
- Communication: We keep in touch by maintaining an up-to-date website, via social media, regular mail outs and making use of partner organisations.
- Clubs and classes
- Social functions
- Trips and outings
- Other sports
- Support groups
- Telephone befriending service
- Emotional support
- Community advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 26 January 2017