Chester and District Federation of the Blind (CDFB)
- Address: Plot 37 Rosscliffe Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 3AS
- Tel:0151 538 9698
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Chester and District Federation of the Blind (CDFB)
CDFB exists to try to meet the needs of people with a visual impairment by providing those services which are either not provided, or not sufficiently provided by other organisations or agencies.
Membership is £20 for life for full members or £10 for associate members.
Benefits of membership include:
- Use of charity transport. £1 contribution each way in the bus and £2 each way in a private car (no matter the distance)
- One to one IT training
- What I Need Is (WINI) service: help with small jobs and tasks
- Monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of every month, twice yearly parties and an annual visit to Sight Village.
- Social functions
- Trips and outings
- Community advice
- Shopping assistance
- Computer skills
1 user review
9 April 2014
Being involved with CDFB has changed my life. I am busy, meeting lots of new people and making good friends. It is like being a part of a big family.
This organisation was verified on 9 May 2016