RNIB Scotland Education and Family Services
- Address: Greensdie House, 12-14 Hillside Crescent, Edinburgh, EH7 5EA
- Tel:0131 652 3140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for RNIB Scotland Education and Family Services
We support children and young people with sight loss, their families and carers, and the professionals who support them, from the point of diagnosis through to school, college and university education.
Our Education and Family Services team offer:
- advice to parents, home-visits and information on local and national support
- assisting parents express their views and rights to education, health and social work professionals
- advice and support to post-16 students
- ensuring the interests of children and young people are considered when policy and legislation is being made.
Haggeye: a group that brings together young people aged 12 - 25 from across Scotland with sight loss. Members campaign for accessible services, facilities, opportunities and social events. Haggeye Jnr is for children aged 5 - 12 years old.
Technology Education Loan Library (TELL): Schools can borrow a range of aids and equipment to help school pupils free of charge for up to six weeks.
- Benefits advice
- Equality advice
- Health and social care
- Low vision services
- Assistive technology products
- Loan equipment
- Clubs and classes
- Social functions
- Trips and outings
- Support groups
- Home visiting
- Emotional support
- Everyday living skills
- Educational support
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 22 June 2017