Bradford Association of Visually Impaired People (BAVIP)
- Address: 124 Morley Street, Bradford, BD7 1BB
- Tel:01274 523303
Map for Bradford Association of Visually Impaired People (BAVIP)
Who needs BAVIP?
Do you have a visual impairment, or do you know someone who has? Then BAVIP may be for you.
Bradford Association of Visually Impaired People (BAVIP) is an organisation run by and for visually impaired people in the Bradford district. It is your organisation; you can have your say.
What does BAVIP aim to do?
- To talk to people who provide your local services to put across your views.
- To share experiences, information and ideas with each other and with local groups.
- To hold meetings and events.
- To Improve the quality of life for visually impaired people.
Why BAVIP needs you
By working together we can achieve our aims. So why not support us by becoming a member, or just contact us with your concerns.
- Social functions
- Support groups
- Community advice
1 user review
29 June 2015
I have received great help from this office
This organisation was verified on 24 November 2015