West Sussex Sensory Support Team (Children)
- Address: County Hall North, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XH
- Tel:01903 270 430
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for West Sussex Sensory Support Team (Children)
The West Sussex Sensory Support Team works directly with children and their families, pre-schools and schools to support and promote the inclusion of children with sensory needs in a range of settings.
The team can:
- Provide direct support to families and children in the Early Years.
- Liaise with colleagues from Health and Social Care to ensure a joined up approached with parents at the heart of decision making.
- Support schools by providing specialist advice and direct teaching as appropriate.
- Provide specialist technologies on an individual basis for curriculum access.
- Provide specialist advice and reports for Special Educational Needs assessments.
- Learning braille
- Educational support
- Assistive technology training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 21 February 2018