RNIB Scotland Vision Support service
- Address: 12-14 Hillside Crescent , Edinburgh , EH7 5EA
- Tel:0131 652 3140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for RNIB Scotland Vision Support service
Our Vision Support Services offer the following support to people with sight loss across Scotland:
- emotional support
- support and information for you, family, friends and carers
- information on eye conditions and good eye health
- referrals to other services
- information on certification and registration
Services across Scotland are delivered by a range of providers and may also be known as Patient Support Services or Hospital Information Services. All providers of Vision Support Services have qualified and experienced staff on hand to offer critical support delivered to recognised UK standards and agreed quality framework.
Vision Support Services are also available across certain areas of Scotland for children, young people and families as well as people with sight loss and complex needs.
The service will refer you to your relevant local service.
- Community eye care
- Low vision aids
- Everyday products
- Social functions
- Emotional support
- Community advice
- Eye health advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 19 September 2017