- Address: Blackpool Centre for Independent Living, 259 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool , Lancashire, FY3 9JL
- Tel:01253 472 202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times:
- Monday 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday 10am to 4pm
- Thursday 10am to 4pm
- Friday 10am to 4pm
Established in 1992, Disability First relaunches the already established Blackpool based charity organisation ‘Disability Information Support’ providing essential advice, information and support to disabled people, families and carers across Lancashire. They provide free computer courses available through the centre.
Disability First can assist and guide you through the process of applying for Welfare Benefits, such as:
- Completing a benefit claim form
- Completing a medical questionnaire for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA 50)
- Completing an appeal form and help with preparing your appeal.
Disability First also provide support and guidance to disability groups, organised Access Audits, Training to Voluntary Organisations plus Private and Statutory Services.
They have a Disability Hate Crime Reporting Service and connections to local Volunteering Opportunities.
- Benefits advice
- Equality advice
- Community advice
- Computer skills
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 19 July 2016