Action for Blind People - Living with Sight Loss courses
- Tel:0300 123 3933
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Action for Blind People - Living with Sight Loss courses
Our courses provide the opportunity to discuss the challenges sight loss presents with people who have been through it and, where possible, elements of the courses are run by people who are blind or partially sighted themselves.
The courses are tailored to each group of attendees but the core elements are:
- Getting out and making the most of your leisure time
- Coping strategies designed to address the emotional aspects of visual impairment
- Practical solutions to overcome challenges to everyday living
- Using technology
- Looking after your eyes and skills for making the most of your vision.
We have three types of courses, including a one-day introduction course, a two-day course, and six-day course delivered over six weeks.
Courses are delivered locally - you can find your nearest course using the contact details above.
- Support groups
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Eye health advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 5 August 2016