The Cotswold Listener
- Address: 21 Rodney Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1HX
- Tel:01242 252072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cotswold Listener is a completely free news service for sight impaired people in Cheltenham and the North Cotswolds.
We provide a weekly recording of news articles, in three sections:
- 40 minutes of news taken from the Gloucestershire Echo and Cotswold Journal
- a 30-minute “magazine” of general interest articles to inform and entertain
- a useful report or review on new products or aspects of visual impairment.
The recording is available on memory stick (thumb drive) or CD, which are sent out free of charge to our listeners, who can then return them, again free of charge. For those with access to a computer, it is also available on line. For listeners who choose the memory stick option, we can provide a free player, which has been specially designed for people with a sight impairment.
- Talking newspapers
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 19 May 2016