- Address: Disability Action & Advice Centre (DAAC), 4 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, TW11 8HT
- Tel:020 8831 6080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richmond AID is a charity run by and for disabled people in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and surrounding areas.
We support disabled people, families, carers and professionals by providing services such as:
- Advice Service (housing, education etc)
- Benefits Service
- Richmond SPADE (our gardening service)
- support with employment and training.
We support people of all ages with all kinds of disabilities, including physical and sensory impairments, mental health issues and learning difficulties. Our aim is to support disabled people to live independent lives and to have the same opportunities as non-disabled people.
- Benefits advice
- Equality advice
- Employment advice
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Housing advice
- Travel training
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 24 May 2016