Barnet Community Transport
- Address: Mill Hill Depot, Bittacy Hill, London, , NW7 1BL
- Tel:020 8359 5014
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map for Barnet Community Transport
Barnet Community Transport (Barnet CT) work to provide safe, affordable and accessible transport services to local community and voluntary groups in the London Borough of Barnet and its environs. We operate a fleet of accessible vehicles, available for use by not-for-profit groups, organisations and individuals.
- Group Transport: available for use by member groups and organisations. This service provides accessible minibuses (up to 16 passenger seats) for use on both local and national trips.
- Individual Transport: This service provides safe, accessible transport for individual members, their families or carers, and can be used for local journeys as well as long distance trips such as holiday transport, day trips and family visits.
- Driver Training – Midas (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme): Provides driver training under the Midas driver training scheme, as recommended by the Community Transport Association (CTA UK)
Registration is £10 to use this service.
- Community transport
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 26 May 2016