Eye Wish Access CIO
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times:
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for telephone calls and emails. Meetings by appointment only.
Map for Eye Wish Access CIO
Eye Wish Access is a Charity Incorporated Organisation (CIO) which specialises in delivering vision awareness training and consultancy to organisations in all industries such as retail, education and digital.
We also train visually impaired people to deliver vision awareness training to business and organisations across all sectors. Our trainers and courses are accredited by One Awards, formerly known as Open College Network (OCN).
Unlike other training providers, we offer direct access to those with first-hand experience of visual impairment. This is because all of our trainers are visually impaired themselves.
Your organisation will benefit from:
- An improved understanding of Visual Impairment.
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Practical knowledge to make your services more inclusive.
- Increased staff confidence in communicating with and delivering services to visually impaired people.
- Improved understanding of good practice in equality and diversity
- Business advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 21 July 2016