Essex Sight - Colchester Sight Centre
- Address: Colchester Sight Centre , 40 Osborne Street , Colchester , CO2 7DB
- Tel:01206 548196
Map for Essex Sight - Colchester Sight Centre
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff and volunteers are on hand
to offer advice and information.
Various groups throughout the week are available, these are:
- Coffee and chat: every Tuesday 10am to 12 noon.
- "I" Clinic which provides a 1:1 session with our iPhone and iPad expert who can show you how to get the most out of your gadget. This service must be booked in advance. Tuesdays 10am until 12 noon (by appointment only)
- Confidential help reading mail and filling in forms: every Wednesday 10am to 12 noon
- Knitting: Knitwits, 1st Thursday of month 10am - 12 noon
We also provide:
- Large range of aids/equipment on display
- Demonstrations/talks by industry and healthcare professionals
- Counselling available by appointment.
- Low vision aids
- Everyday products
- Social functions
- Emotional support
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 7 February 2017