Powys County Council Social Services - Visual Impairment Team, Brecon Office
- Address: Neuadd Brycheiniog, Cambrian Way, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7HR
- Tel:01597 827666
Map for Powys County Council Social Services - Visual Impairment Team, Brecon Office
Provision of services to people with sight loss living in the Brecon area of Powys, including registration and rehabilitation.
- information on services provided in large print (braille and tape available on request)
- Community Care assessments available from local teams
- specialist assessment available by Rehabilitation Officers
- information available on local and national resources
- support groups set up in most areas
- some provision of equipment available.
- Local authority social care
- Support groups
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
1 user review
3 October 2016
An old gentleman in Talybont, partially sighted and barely able to walk was referred to Brecon Social services by his son (who lives in Canada) last August. He was assured that his situation would be assessed however he's still waiting and his condition is deteriorating!
This organisation was verified on 4 April 2017