Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council Sensory Impairment Services
- Tel:01226 775 800
- Fax:01226 772093
- Minicom:01226 787856
- Email: Equip.email@example.com
Map for Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council Sensory Impairment Services
Provides specialist social care - including registration and rehabilitation - to people with sight loss in the Barnsley area. Services include:
- training to help you get around independently, safely and confidently in your own home or outdoors.
- communication skills, including using magnifiers, hearing speech on the telephone, Braille, minicoms or type talk services.
- specialist equipment that may help you with daily tasks, for example, hearing the doorbell or preparing meals and drinks safely.
- independent living skills to help you learn new skills or adapting old ones to carry out a full range of daily living tasks.
Please call the team on 01226 775 800 or call Barnsley Connects on 01226 775 656 for the contact details of your nearest district office.
- Local authority social care
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Learning braille
- Learning Moon
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 25 February 2016