Bridgend County Borough Council Social Services
Map for Bridgend County Borough Council Social Services
Provides social care services for people with sight loss living in Bridgend county. Services include:
- braille training
- social centres for blind, partially sighted and deafblind people
- RNIB Talking Book Subscriptions
- agent for British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- Social Worker and Rehabilitation Officer.
Contact number is for General Adult Social Care, they will then direct you to the relevant service.
- Local authority social care
- Loan equipment
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Learning braille