Kingston Upon Thames Sight and Hearing Service
Please telephone the contact centre on 020 8547 5005, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Map for Kingston Upon Thames Sight and Hearing Service
Services and activities:
- provide a full assessment of needs
- registration of blind and partially sighted people living within the Borough of Kingston
- rehabilitation programmes planned according to client needs (instruction and advice in daily living skills, communications skills and mobility training)
- liaison with the local voluntary association which provides grant aid for equipment and holidays, when not provided through our statutory obligations
- teaching of braille.
- Local authority social care
- Clubs and classes
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Learning braille
- Learning Moon