Midlothian Council Adult Social Care

Be the first to review this organisation

Map for Midlothian Council Adult Social Care

Organisation details


Provides general social care services for people in Midlothian. For new referrals you should call the telephone number shown above.

Specialist services for blind and partially sighted people are provided for Midlothian Council by RNIB Scotland Edinburgh and the Lothians.

Services offered:

  • Local authority social care

0 user reviews

Review this organisation

Your email will not be displayed

Your rating (1 = poor, 5 = excellent)
Please select your star rating.

We ensure all reviews meet our content standards

Edit this listing
  • This organisation was verified on 4 April 2018