Oxfordshire County Council Visual Impairment Team
Map for Oxfordshire County Council Visual Impairment Team
The Visual Impairment Team provides social services for people who have sight loss living in Oxfordshire.
The team can advise on:
- living skills such as cooking, lighting, organising
- means of communication such as audio, enlarged print, high and low-tech equipment
- adjustment to work or pre-work skills
- developing mobility skills, for instance, using specialist canes
- other local and national organisations which offer advide and support.
- Local authority social care
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training