Reading Borough Council Visual Impairment Team
The Adult Sensory Needs Team provides advice, support and services to adults who have hearing or visual impairment, their families and carers. This service is provided to Reading residents by Reading Borough Council.
The team can provide or arrange:
- information and advice
- home care
- equipment to ease everyday living in the home,
- help from volunteers and voluntary agencies
- day care
- occupational therapy
- social work support
- respite or residential care
- adaptations to help people with disabilities live safely at home.
- Local authority social care
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training