Shropshire Council Sensory Impairment Team
Map for Shropshire Council Sensory Impairment Team
Provides specialist social care services to blind and partially sighted people in the Shropshire County Council area. Services offered include:
- information and advice on drop in days, please call for details
- counselling and support
- mobility training
- communication skills
- assistance to access equipment and training
- independent living skills
- information on employment.
A duty officer is available from 8:45am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:45am to 4pm on Friday to assist people who telephone, fax or textphone the service.
The address given is a postal address only, please do not visit the office.
- Local authority social care
- Emotional support
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training
- Assistive technology training