Optalis Sensory Needs Service
Map for Optalis Sensory Needs Service
The Visual Impairment Team (VIT) provides services for people who are blind or partially sighted and resident in the Wokingham Borough.
Their services are available to people of any age providing they have a significant and professionally diagnosed visual impairment. Advice and information is also available to carers.
Visual Impairment team offer:
- Advice, training and equipment
- Independent living skills, orientation and mobility
- Referrals to other services such as Occupational Therapists
- Advice on accessing personal budgets
- A Communicator Guide Service
- Local authority social care
- Health and social care
- Tactile products
- Community advice
- Everyday living skills
- Mobility training