Child Development Centre
- Address: York District Hospital, Wigginton Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO31 8HE
- Tel:01904 726539
- Opening times:
Map for Child Development Centre
Support for families of pre-school and junior school children (some children having multiple disabilities).
Activities and Services:
- Registration of visual impairment
- information provision
- pre-school groups
- multi-disciplinary team for assessment/treatment
- liaison with advisory service
- orthoptic/visual motivation treatment.
Parents are now organizing their own support group and the Child Development Centre Team (including Orthoptist) provide all the other services to children and families.
- Local authority social care
- Support groups
- Eye health advice
0 user reviews
This organisation was verified on 29 May 2015